Tremendous opportunity for an experienced Accountant who is seeking to grown into the next level in their Accounting career.
We are seeking experienced candidates for an Accounting position for our manufacturing client. Some of the tasks to include:
• Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Prepare reports and analysis for labor, sales, A/R, and commissions
• Prepare account reconciliations of various accounts
• Assist with analyzing financial statements and report variances and trends
• Assist with financial and tax audits
• Learn all positions and assist when needed; in payables, payroll, order entry and projects.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting or finance
• Strong understanding of accounting theory
• 2+ years accounting/finance experience (in manufacturing preferred)
• Highly detail oriented and organized in work, Ability to meet assignment deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from management to accomplish objectives
• Proficiency with computer hardware and software systems including Microsoft Office Applications
Full-time, $20.00 per hour, Health, Paid Time Off, 401K/Match
If you are seeking a challenge, please email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com today.