Immediate need for an Inventory Coordinator/Buyer! BASS is recruiting for our client in Bar Harbor. Put your experience to work for this local medical non-profit. Great schedule! Monday thru Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm or 8:00am-4:30pm.
Some of your duties in this position will include:
- Assuring that inventory is received in accordance with proper practices
- Monitoring established PAR levels
- Maintaining adequate stock in all designated areas
- Unpacking pallets, loading carts, and delivering product to locations on our client’s campus
- Aiding in managing the inventory buying process, from initiating purchase orders through approval for invoices
This position is expected to last up to a year yet has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. The pay is $20.00 per hour.
Previous warehouse and or materials management experience
Working knowledge of inventory control, including receiving and issuing materials from stock via an ERP/MRP system
Experience as a Materials Buyer is preferred yet not required if willing to learn
Healthcare experience a plus
Ability to use hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc., as typical to a warehouse
Must be able to stand for long periods, bend, reach, crouch, lift up to 50 lbs
Email your information to jobs@BangorAreaStaffing.com today to be considered.