Our Client, a local well-known and respected real estate agency, is looking for a part-time (20 hours/week) W-2 employee or Independent Contractor to work in-house to create digital content for their digital presence - website, social media and media requests. Hours are primarily between 8 - 5, Monday through Friday, although occasional weekend work will be needed.
Through this role you will be responsible for:
• Shooting & editing professional, sophisticated content, quality video footage and
still photography of real estate listings, community and community events.
• Creating consistent and professional content ideas for use across all social media
• Uploading edited photos and videos to Dropbox for easy retrieval and fast
turnaround of video and images for web, social media and news media requests
• Disseminating videos and photographs to media or other third parties as directed.
• Maintaining a consistent digital asset management system.
• Experience with professional-grade videography and photography.
• Skilled and up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends
and creative application of content
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or comparable photo editing
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or comparable video editing software
• At least 1 DSLR or mirrorless camera setup with the capability to shoot 4K+ video
and 20 MP + photos.
• Wide-angle and other lenses capable of real estate photography and videography.
Driver's License; Two good employment references; Mature work ethic; Comparable experience; HS Diploma or equivalent; Relatively clean driving record and criminal background