Seeking qualified Office Manager candidates for our Client's busy office. You will organize, coordinate and maintain administration duties and office procedures. As part of your duties and responsibilities, you will manage office staff, accounts payable, review accounts receivable, oversee ordering and maintenance of office supplies, schedule appointments, greet patients as needed and provide general administrative support to our employees.
The successful candidate should have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Ultimately, the Office Manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve office procedures and day-to-day operations.
• Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping
• Schedule office meetings and appointments
• Organize the office layout and order office supplies
• Update and maintain office policies as necessary
• Organize and update office operations and procedures
• Coordinate with IT on all office equipment
• Accounts payable duties
• Manage General office and Administrative accounting, ensure accurate and timely reporting of government reports
• Provide general support to patients as needed
• Onboarding of new hires
• Address employees queries regarding office procedure issues (e.g. schedules, personal days, vacations, etc.)
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning and security services
• Plan in-house or off-site activities, like meetings, parties and conferences
• Proven experience as an Office Manager or Office Administrator
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Proficiency and experience in computer functions - Windows 365, EHRs and other similar applications.
• Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines, scanners and printers)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
• High School diploma; Bachelor's preferred
Benefit package, when hired, to include, Health, Paid Time Off, Employee Discount & Professional Development Assistance.
Typical schedule - Monday thru Friday, 7 am to 6 pm
$20 to $22 an hour, based on experience for this Contract to Hire position.
Provide two good employment references.
Email your resume to DawnT@CapitalAreaStaffing.com