Seeking candidates with at least one (1) year of Office experience to fill the role of Emergency Rental Assistance Intake/Certifier for our non-profit client in Belfast, ME. The Monday-Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm schedule is great and they offer a great benefit package once evaluation period requirements are met: Health, Dental, Life, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, 403(b) Pension, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off!!!
Some of the duties you will be performing:
1. As part of our clients housing and rental assistance program:
-You will take clients information to complete program applications.
-You will ensure concise and complete documentation to ensure each application meets established rules, regulations and procedures.
-Maintains confidential of client records/files within program requirements.
-Performs outreach to landlords and tenants to ensure timely program administration.
2. Assist with answering phones, data entry, scheduling, and clerical office duties.
You will bring to the following skills, experience, and education:
• Minimum one (1) year of office experience required.
• Ability to interpret agency rules and regulations.
• Ability to multi-task in a busy, fast paced office.
• Strong written, listening and verbal communication skills.
• Strong time management and organization skills.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
~Ability to meet background clearance requirements.
Apply today to be considered.